Monday, May 16, 2011

Red, White & Blue

Here's the wreath I made last year for Memorial Day.

I love the glittery stars on the top that the Corey got for me when we stopped in Michael's last year and we snagged for 10 cents each ! Score ! !

They made the wreath ten times better.

Bonus: This wreath is not only my Memorial Day Wreath but also my Fourth of July, Veteran's Day, etc. Super simple to make: I just picked up 5-6 bunches of flowers from the .99 cent store and used wire cutters to cut the stem/wire off as close as I could to the flower. Than I used the hot glue gun to attach them, tied some string to the bottom and hot glued the stars onto the top using hot glue also.

I love everything Red, White and Blue.

Don't you ? ?


Happy Crafting ! !

3 comments:

Amy said...

Very cute! We are a military family and I think we need one of these! Thanks for sharing your cute idea.

Whit said...

That is soooo cute! I really need to get going on my 4th of July decor it will be here before we know it. Thank you for sharing. I pinned this :)

A mommy's life...with a touch of YELLOW
tyandwhitneyulrich.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This is adorable! I love how full it looks and the stars are a cute touch.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...